Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
Lead and develop the business’s material strategy as part of the global team, delivering and managing best practice provisioning solutions for the business whilst ensure the robustness of the Supply Chain performance by ensuring effective containment & prevention. Taking ownership to drive inventory solutions and actions to align with business optimum solutions.
This opportunity, based at our Prestwick site offers:
- 37 Hour Working Week
- Site & Corporate Bonus Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous holidays
- Flexible Benefit Structure
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Company occupational sick scheme
- On site Occupational Health Department
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development and growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity for advancement